Saturday, March 3, 2012

Justin and Laura :: Married



   Last week I had the great privilege of shooting Justin and Laura's wedding in a perfect little white chapel in Samaria.  This was the first wedding that I have ever photographed on my own, instead of as second photographer, and I was so grateful that they took a chance on me and gave me this opportunity.  Thanks guys!




















































   This was also the first time I have photographed a wedding where no flash was allowed in the sanctuary, which was a challenge, but definitely a great opportunity to push myself to try new things.

   I am still accepting applications for free senior pictures!  Just click on "Senior Rep Program" near the top, right-hand corner of my blog or go here to apply. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment